Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cycle day 1 and some good news

I am sitting here at work typing this on my iPhone, just wanted to share with everyonethe news that we got yesterday. My family doctor called and said my a1c is now 6.6%! ok ok, it's not great and I didn't think it was that much better (6.8 in November) but apparently it was great news to Dr.M, my re! He was ecstatic! He was talking with my family doc and ok'd me to start back fertility treatment attye heck ing of March! Woohoo! I wasnt expecting this so soon I guess.. I thought it was going to have to be a lot lower. Dr. M expalained to family doc that he just wanted it under 7% and it was originally, but wanted to get it a little lower just to make sure baby will be absolutely healthy. He said I probably could have been with child by now but the chance of birth defects was high (I don't understand why, just because of sugar level?). Anyway, should be startin clomid in March. I hope it will work extra great since I will have been on metformin for 5 months by then. Don't have the exact date of the appointment, I will call at 8 today.

Another thing, I started a 12 day bottle of provera about 7 days ago and af showed this morning.. That's weird isn't It?? I did some calculations yesterday and I think I may have ovulated on the 28th ish, meaning I am not out yet.. Which would make today 8 dpo, had some spotting on the 3rd and some cramping. I'm sure it's af, but not really sure at the same time.I will keep you all updated!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything!!! thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!! That's a good improvement! Those are hard to bring down (my brother is a type on diabetic, I know!)

    ReplyDelete