Friday, February 10, 2012

Update!

    Hey there, I know it has been a while. First off, I randomly started AF yesterday. It was a 31 day cycle for me. For the last 6 months my cycle lengths have been 45-50 days. Which is weird, becuase I had to stop taking metformin about 2-3 weeks ago because of some illness I was going through.

   Total different story. At the begining of the month my doctor thought I was having an appendicitis. Was going to go in for surgery that night, but they figured out that it was not an appendicitis. I ended up with gastroenteritis... which is like metformin side effects times 100. I lost 15lbs in 5 days. I felt like I was literally going to die. About a week and a half later I feel better.

  Think everything is fine now? Not quite. I woke up the day before yesterday with a terrible toothache. Went to the dentist that day and they scheduled me for surgery the next day (yesterday) to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed! So yesterday I had that done. It was a really weird experience. Here I am though, one day after the surgery and I am feeling ok. I am a little sore, and the only thing I can eat is mashed potatoes and ice cream.... Which I normally love but when thats all I can eat, its getting old!!!!

   We are still going back to the RE on March 5th. Still excited!!

Not much else is going on. I have no idea when I will ovulate this cycle. It seems each cycle is getting shorter and shorter. Which is good, but now I have no idea when I will ovulate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment