Friday, March 9, 2012

Yay! Good News Everyone!

    Sorry it's been so long since my last post. We are looking at moving, Nate started a new job, and things have just been hectic in this house!!!

    We went back to the RE this past Monday, the 5th.  If you all remember, we haven't been back since he made us take a break back in October or November. He sat us in his office and said my levels of everything were looking good and he wanted to take the next step to get me pregnant! Woohoo! He wrote me my first prescription for clomid! Starting out on 50mg, CD 3-7.  Was on CD 26 day of doctors appointment but he went ahead and gave me provera to go ahead and start the cycle so we can start clomid!! So excited!!! Finally, some medication that is going to get stuff done. I go in for a mid cycle ultrasound on CD 12 or 13!!!! :D:D:D Honestly I am not expecting the 50mg to work for me. Since I got sick at the beginning of last month I have not been taking my metformin! I know I know, its bad.. I tried to take it the other day and I was SO SICK, it was the worst I have felt in a long time. I just couldn't bring myself to take it again and there was no way I was going to be able to go to work with what it was doing to my stomach.  Who knows, 50mg may be all we need!


Oh yeah, I am on day four of ten with provera... so six days of pills left. They are doing a number on me this time... Hot flashes, mood swings, the works... what is the deal with that?!

   Not much else is going on, I have lost another 8ish pounds since my last appointment with my family doctor in December. I'm not going to be all hardcore weight loss... bad for fertility. But I have made different lifestyle choices that are leading to a healthy weightloss, 1lb a week or so. That is fine by me.. I honestly wouldn't loose any weight, I really love my body the way it is, but I am doing for the sake of my fertility.

    I know I am going to get pregnant.. I know it is going to happen. It has to. Its going to work. It will work. Maybe not this cycle, but I know it will. I just have that feeling like it is our time. Things are great other than our incomplete family status.

                                                Look below for a bad ass rx!

2 comments:

  1. I do have to warn you...Clomid (aka not so happy pills) is definatly a take at night pill. You will sleep through some of the symptoms. IE. major hot flashes, super huge mood swings...

    Good luck though!! :) I'm excited for you to take the next step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm,thats a good idea! Thank you for that! Maybe I should switch to taking provera at night too. Last night was terrible, I was crying about EVERYTHING, I mean EVERYYYTHIINNGGGG.

    ReplyDelete