Saturday, March 10, 2012

Question, Ladies.

    So I am sure i'm not the only one that does this, or at least I hope not... For a few years now we have been buying little baby things here and there... mostly things on clearance or really really cute things we just had to have. Today I was on ebay and found these

I know, super cute, right?!?! ahh! so cute! Paid 7.50 for them on Ebay, free shipping. They are from Mudpie.. I think they have a website...

   Anyway, we don't have much, but we do have maybe a plastic tote full. I was wondering, should I do a baby buys blog?! I figured it would be really boring, but maybe it wont be? I will probably also do a video on my youtube also.  I'm feeling a bit more optimistic this cycle.. not sure why, and I probably shouldn't get my hopes up but sometimes that's hard to do I guess. Anyway, just wanted to share this!

1 comment: