Friday, October 4, 2013

Finally, little feet

I know its been forever.. probably years since I have been on here. At one point in the fertility journey, I believe I reached the darkest place I have ever been and I turned away from almost everything. I'm back now :) and I hope that I can make blogging apart of my life again.. that being said, I have a HUGE update to do.

Yes, I finally have a single pair of little feet. Let me start with December of 2012.

We took the November-December cycle off. I just finished two round of clomid and a chemical pregnancy. I was waiting for CD 1 to go back to the RE.

My body felt funny and I did an opk December 8th and it was blazing positive. I know we weren't trying but it was awesome to see my body finally working. I kept doing opks a few days in a row and all positive!!!

December 29th I finally decided to quit putting off testing. I had been cramping badly for days, wondering why AF was no where to be found. There I was, sitting in the bathroom dipping a pregnancy test. The pink dye ran across the screen and I stared at the test area. I saw something. All I could think is my eyes are playing tricks!! Seconds that felt like hours ticked by and a beautiful pink line started to appear. My heart stopped, sped up, and skipped a beat all at the same time. I yelled frantically for my husband. When he came in all I could say was, "I'm pregnant!" Sure enough I was screaming and crying. Of course we ran out and bought several more tests, just to make sure!

Everything was positive, including digitals! Of course we were ecstatic bit by this point we had miscarried 4 babies, so we were "cautiously excited".

My first beta was December 30th- 276 :)

Throughout the next few weeks I had the worst cramping which landed me with a beta every 2-3 days for about two weeks. They always went up. The most beautiful thing ever.

2 comments:

  1. I know its my hormones, but im sobbing as I read this, as If i didnt already know...still so happy you have the little man!

    ReplyDelete