Monday, August 22, 2011

Faith, Hope, and Love

    Tonight Nate is working at the ambulance station so he will not be home until 8 in the morning. I went to work for a few hours this morning, went to lunch with my mom, and then came home and cleaned up around the house.
    This has been a good week. Nate and I have over come some things that have been troubling us and we feel stronger than ever. The love I feel for him is unbelievable. God has renewed our senses, our love, our strength. The hurdles we reach only make us grow stronger, and that's all I could ever ask of our relationship.
    I was looking at some video blogs on youtube and came across one that has had me crying for hours. I am going to share the link with all of you because I know that's what she would want.. To tell her story and hope that someone finds comfort or knowledge or hope from it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGMFO4_-pVM&feature=player_profilepage

Today my outlook is positive, I pray that I can hold onto this for a while.

we WILL get through this


No comments:

Post a Comment