Sunday, August 14, 2011

Please, tell me when!!

    So like my previous post says, we have been cracking down on our infertility.. We have been doing opk's for 2 months.. and I am so irregular, it is insane.. I am currently on CD 36 and there are no signs of an af or a baby. Opk's have been so hard for me to read, sometimes I swear they are positive and sometimes there is no line at all.. I'm beginning to wonder what other kind of medical condition I have. Am I even ovulating!?!? My fertility frustration is going through the roof. I though that opk's were God-sent, but now I am even more confused.
    Doing some research I found a fertility monitor (i'm sure most of you are familiar with this), an electronic fertility monitor.. no pee required! I guess I discovered it about the same time we decided to get ovulation test strips.. but the monitor was $350! Not that we couldn't get it, but I almost just couldn't justify spending that much on something. As bad as I wanted it, I decided to wait.
    On facebook, I am a fan of the page "999 Reasons to Laugh at Infertility" its pretty funny sometimes, you have to check it out. Anyway, sometimes they do contests, I just happened to come across the current contest, an Ovacue fertility montior/with the vaginal sensor that confirms ovulation (an extra $100 to buy).. You had to come up with an ovulation poem.. So I entered one and then helped my husband come up with one.. A week later.. WE WON!! I was so excited I cried for like an hour. Now we are awaiting it to come in the mail.. Its been a week so it should be here any day now.
    I hope our luck will continue to be good!!! Come on babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment