Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My introduction

This will be my first post to what I hope to be a reaching hand out to others.

I guess as with all infertility matters, when you meet someone new online you go with your standard-this is my name and these are the issues my husband and I have- these are our attempts and how they turned out..
So here goes.

My name is Jenna, I am 21 years aged and I was diagnosed with an unexplained (most likely from a recent miscarriage)  unilateral hydrosalphinx in March of 2011 .My dh is 23, we have not done any testing with him- so that ground is unknown.We just celebrated our one year wedding anniversary and are so ready to expand our famil. We have been trying for a while with some success. My uterus has decided that it does not want to carry a baby at this point :(. The farthest gestation we have accomplished has been around 7 weeks- which was conceived in late January of this year.

Currently we are not on any treatments, except for me-weight loss- which I have already lost 15lbs or 6% of my weight since my hydrosalphix was removed June 3rd, also this year. However, we have decided to get more serious and start doing opks (ovulation predictor kits).. I believe I ovulated this month.. but who really knows, right?! I did get a positive on an hpt this Sunday/early morning (the 31st) but all have been negative since.

Currently on CD 25/in the middle of the 2ww

So i'm not sure what else to add as it is 3 in the morning and I am finally thinking about that square thing in the bedroom that is kinda fluffy with a blanket and pillows on it.

I will attempt to update as frequently as possible for anyone out there who cares to read my rambles

No comments:

Post a Comment