Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'm sad when you're gone..

Tonight my husband is at work again, he wont be home until 8 in the morning.. I will be leaving the house at 5:30 to make it to work. Going to bed without him makes me a little sad. Sometimes I cant tell if it is because he just isn't here that makes me upset or the fact that things upset me more when he isn't here.. probably a mix between the two.  Of course I have spent hours reading other IF blogs and looking up tons of stuff that in the end just make me a little sad- especially when my husband isn't here.
  I was attempting to compile a list of questions to as my obgyn on tuesday. It will be our first official appointment to talk about our fertility options. Our treatment should of started months ago and I guess in a way it did. We started with an ultrasound and ended up finding the hydrosalphinx (ultrasound was in March, but I didnt get results of that until the end of may... and then scheduled my surgery a week before I had it, June 3rd). My obgyn wanted to wait three montths after surgery (because he was so sure we would get pregnant in that 3 months).. So here we are, 3 months post surgery, no pregnancy. So yeah, we had to delay any further treatment so that we could tackle my poor, sad, dysfunctional tube.  That is a blog for another time

No comments:

Post a Comment