Thursday, December 15, 2011

I give up.

I'm sorry everyone. I give up, at least I really want to give up, but even I know that I will still care. What I want is to not care anymore. I'm so broken hearted, I just don't think I can dO it much longer.

I got a positive hpt the day before yesterday and I found out today that those tests were being recalled for false positives. I tried to tell myself that it was a real positive, but all of my tests have been negative since... With the exception of a few faint lines (but they were the same brand, so it doesn't really matter). I've Ben through three miscarriages and so many chemicals... I just don't see how I can take it anymore. My faith is shaken, I am so depressed. I am entering a dark place I never wanted to be again. I just give up on everything. I don't know what to do anymore.

I hope I can snap out of this.

1 comment:

  1. I found your video on youtube and wanted to check out your blog as well! I'm sorry that you're feeling this way :( A positive would absolutly kill me to find out thats it actually negative! I have PCOS too and it is such a pain in the butt! We have been TTC for 2 years. Clomid for the past 5 cycles which I am now ovualting so thats nice. Hopefully they will put you on the Clomid soon and get your cycles regular. The Metformin didnt regulate mine, but the Clomid did. I know how hard this journey is so my heart pours out to you. I'm a member on CafeMom. Its a really good support system for TTCers if you're interested. I have a TTC blog as well if you want to check it out: http://life-love-momma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete