Wednesday, December 7, 2011

So Excited, I couldn't wait to post!

I wanted to post last night but decided to go to bed since it was late. Since af came unassisted this past time, I have been tracking and looking very closely for ovulation. My ovacue currently doesn't have a clue (haha). Had an issue with it that I will have to talk about I another Post... Anyway I have been interpreting the raw data and it looks like I am going tO ovulate today or tomorrow...woohoo! FYI, I have not been taking anything except metformin.

So my husband is driving me to work right now, it has been snowing all night and hasn't stopped... Isn't that crazy?! It is for Arkansas, that's for sure.

Off to work I go, have a good day!!

2 comments:

  1. YAYAYAY! That's so awesome! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that in 14 days, you'll have even better news! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! I am pretty nervous

    ReplyDelete